Japfest 2011 - Post Here When Paid - 50 Cars !!

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

vinp182
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 100

Re: Japfest 2011 - Post Here When Paid - 50 Cars !!

Post by vinp182 »

Carol will be online in a bit everyone :th:

Cars suck donkey balls

Topic author
Tinker2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Tinker2 »

TonyleFrog wrote:Postie has been and gone today but still no sign of any OC envelope.... :no:
Ozmondo wrote: long shot but have you moved recently?

i have and the tickets where sent to my old address i originally paid for.

not a problem as i have access to 2 houses lol :th:
At the time I paid for the ticket + stand pass I knew there was a possibility that I would be moving prior to the event but I didn't know when or where to. So I PM'd Tinker2 on March 19th to explain and received an assurance that this would be no problem and tickets would be sent to the new address if needed. That information was PM'd on 5th April, a mere 3 days after this post below.
Tinker2 wrote:Tickets will be sent out about a week before the show :th:
So there I was thinking it was all sorted in plenty of time. However, in spite of my best endeavours, it looks as if the ticket and pass have gone to the wrong place. I have sent another PM asking for clarification but it is still in my Outbox so it hasn't been read yet.

If what happened to you has happened to me I shall be one very p***** o** Frog. :ranting1:
I hope the OC has a contingency plan to assist me in getting round this problem. I don't want to spend the morning arguing the toss with the marshals on the gate...
:rolleyes:
Why don't you put a sock in it Tony, trying to make me look bad. I took your new address and asked for your ticket to be sent there so I did everything that I said I would. If may genuinely be lost in the post which is not our fault but if Jeff did send it to the old address then it would have been an honest mistake and something that does not deserve the above backlash.

As I said in my pm, all you had to do was just say nicely "my pass has not arrived, can you look into it ?" and I would have sorted it for you. I have put many many hours of my time into sorting this show and I don't expect any thanks for what I've done but I dont expect to log on and read this rubbish.

Be it the postmans or the clubs fault we will sort it for you, all you had to do was ask nicely.

Blaster1, as in my pm I have your second ticket, it got sent to me in error. As you are meeting my convoy at Morrisons I will hand it over then.

Petej I have a spare stand pass, send me a pm if you want it and you can buy an entry ticket on the gate.

Apologies to everyone for not being online for last 5 days but I have been working very long days so I can afford to get a full alignment done on the tubby and tax him. I may also only be able to answer late at night next week so please bare with me, if you send me a pm I will come back to you as soon as I can :D
1990 Rev1 GLimited T-Bar Black = Gone but not forgotten
1998 Rev5 N/A Cosmos Blue = Sold
1995 Rev3 GT-S T-Bar Goodwood Green =

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

Agreed Carol.
TLF - Carol has taken this rather large event on by herself, no need to have a little dig in here - sure this could have been sorted via pm bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

Carol, I don't need a ticket or stand pass now - PaulNowak cannot go and is sending me his :th:

They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

PeteJ
Years of MR2 Ownership: 14
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by PeteJ »

Tinker2 wrote: Petej I have a spare stand pass, send me a pm if you want it and you can buy an entry ticket on the gate.
Inbound PM
Porsche 987 Boxster S 3.4 flat 6. Dyno 298 bhp 260 lbft.
CLICKY FOR BIG PICCY!
CLICKY For MR2

alex.

Post by alex. »

vanilla.coffee wrote:Carol, I don't need a ticket or stand pass now - PaulNowak cannot go and is sending me his :th:

You're going? Fantastic :clapping:

jeff
Administrator
Administrator
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 20
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jeff »

vanilla.coffee wrote:Agreed Carol.
TLF - Carol has taken this rather large event on by herself, no need to have a little dig in here - sure this could have been sorted via pm bud.

Carol did indeed notify me of all changes of circumstances and for whatever reason i missed some out when printing the envelopes

sorry to everyone concerned , if you want my resignation then thats understandable
Not Plan B again!! Why don't we just go with plan B in the first place?
It’s more important to lose a minute in life than your life in a minute

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by TonyleFrog »

This post is my open apology to Carol for any offence I have caused. I could, and should, have handled it better. As has been mentioned the problem occurred elsewhere.

It is no excuse, but frustration got the better of me. Some on here will know why the result of this unfortunate error is one I could certainly have done without atm.

TLF
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japfest Archive”