Heater matrix heat control cable

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Gr1NcH
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 1

Heater matrix heat control cable

Post by Gr1NcH »

Hi.
Is there a diagram or picture of the above cable that controls the open and shutting of the matrix.
Mine seems to have come off the heater controls at the back and I can't seem to find the end of it.

Mine is a jap rev 1 mkII
I can set the control manually from inside the Frunk. At least I'm getting some heating. :).
Any help would be great fully received.
Thanks. Geoff

baileydom

Re: Heater matrix heat control cable

Post by baileydom »

I'm guessing its the one from the back? It'll be down on the left hand side tucked under a wire for a guess. It will be there as they are too stiff to move far. Sorry, I've never taken photos of it as its always just been in there somewhere. :grin:

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 powered by Android

Topic author
Gr1NcH

Post by Gr1NcH »

Cheers I looked under the steering wheel side. Not there. I'll have a shuffty under the glove box side tomorrow.

baileydom

Post by baileydom »

Yeah glove box side if its the rear one. Probably further forward and lower down than you'd think. EDIT and its far far easier to do with the headunit out .

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 powered by Android

Topic author
Gr1NcH

Post by Gr1NcH »

Thank you.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”