no sidelights or fogs

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
rico1979

no sidelights or fogs

Post by rico1979 »

hi all,
just noticed my sidelights and foglights are all not working, main headlights are fine as is brakelights, all fuses seem to be ok, is there another fuse box i should be checking .

any help much appreciated
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: no sidelights or fogs

Post by shinny »

If all your fuses were OK then how could there be another fusebox as you've said you've checked every fuse? However I suspect you've only checked the fuse box in frunk. you've also not told us whether it's the front or rear fog lights that aren't working, OR whether you have a UK or JDM car.

I would start by looking at the TAIL fuse. It's the in fusebox located in the driver's footwell - 15A blade fuse in location 1: http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/know-your-2-know ... bartid=173

Topic author
rico1979

Post by rico1979 »

i apologise for being a bit low on info, was rushing between jobs. i only checked the frunk and engine bay fuseboxes, as didnt know about drivers panel, will check when get chance but am pretty sure it will be that, thanks again, if not will ask again later with full info

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

shinny
Years of MR2 Ownership: 12
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by shinny »

Cool - check it out and let us know either way :th:

Please do feel free to ask questions... it's just always nice to cover a couple of basics about the car as you ask your question as it saves an initial to-and-fro between you and people trying to help ;)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”