Santapod campers..

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Why i'm not going to santapod...

I dont like fast cars
No votes
BBQs and getting drunk at an awesome car show just isnt my thing
33%
Scared of open spaces...
67%

Total votes: 3

Topic author
TheRoadWarrior
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Re: Santapod campers..

Post by TheRoadWarrior »

G5 wrote:Ill be there!!!! not too sure if the weather is going to be nice to us yet though!
Ill be meeting you all at spitfire, i think im swinging by Jap Village to pick up Andy on the way too.
I feel another bottle of Rum coming on!!!!! ill have to go back out on holiday and get some more soon! that would be a shame!

yeah there doesnt seem to be any interest at all in it this year. maybe they all know something we dont????
Is Phill not coming? I've got a spare jump-seat if he needs it..

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Odin_S wrote:when is it, cos there r lots of santa pod dates. Think i may be going to the one on 4th Aug wid my mates, never been to a car event before. Then again i wanna go to JAE
Theres lots of santa pod dates because they cater for loads of different cars, This weekend is just for Jap cars hense the name Japshow :wink:

Odin_S
Years of MR2 Ownership: 3

Post by Odin_S »

Gaz! wrote:
Odin_S wrote:when is it, cos there r lots of santa pod dates. Think i may be going to the one on 4th Aug wid my mates, never been to a car event before. Then again i wanna go to JAE
Theres lots of santa pod dates because they cater for loads of different cars, This weekend is just for Jap cars hense the name Japshow :wink:
Damn wish i knew earlier :sad:
Blackbird

Tallboy
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 17
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by Tallboy »

topgun wrote:
Tallboy wrote:what time are people getting there?
We hope to get there by 3.30 ish :D
i'll aim for around there then :th:
MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 95 TURBO Reborn!!!..... now in Dawesys hands getting 2GR love
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO
MK2 REV3 NA AUTO Reborn!!...... Now in Mikes hands getting boosted!

maaaaaark

Post by maaaaaark »

Im going down there :)
Im off with a group of mates though but i cant wait to see all the 2's together :D

Might give it a go down the strip too... depends on the weather i guess :P

LuizeGT

Santapod campers..

Post by LuizeGT »

il be there at some point, not in my car though nor camping. got stuff i need to take care of unfortunatly

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

LuizeGT wrote:il be there at some point, not in my car though nor camping. got stuff i need to take care of unfortunatly
Thank god for that should be able to get a good nights kip without Lou snoring her head off :rofl:

Tubby_Sam

Santapod campers..

Post by Tubby_Sam »

Well i'm hopefully going, but signed up too late with u guys, so I don't think i'm allowed on ur stand!

Don quite know how it works, but going on saturday morning, so was wandering where i cud park my car. Was hoping to be with u guys!

Can someone fill me in on the details of where to camp, and if I can park my car with u guys? :oops:

Gaz!

Santapod campers..

Post by Gaz! »

Contact dmc paul to see if he has any stand passes for you. On the saturday youll just be able to drive onto the camping area where we'll be and have a laff with us. Just look for the purple 2 with the lambo doors.

nath517

Santapod campers..

Post by nath517 »

i'll b there with the wife and alot of mates we r going down friday night anyone else going friday?

J6BTH

Santapod campers..

Post by J6BTH »

I'm driving down on saturday, prob wont get there till late afternoon, camping with some mates as they've got a massive tent an i haven't. should be a good weekend been going to these for the last few years
Red Arrow No. 43

nath517

Santapod campers..

Post by nath517 »

cool same as lots of us going

G5

Post by G5 »

TheRoadWarrior wrote:
G5 wrote:Ill be there!!!! not too sure if the weather is going to be nice to us yet though!
Ill be meeting you all at spitfire, i think im swinging by Jap Village to pick up Andy on the way too.
I feel another bottle of Rum coming on!!!!! ill have to go back out on holiday and get some more soon! that would be a shame!

yeah there doesnt seem to be any interest at all in it this year. maybe they all know something we dont????
Is Phill not coming? I've got a spare jump-seat if he needs it..

not otoo sure yet, i think he is hoping to get the Civic back together, think hes short of cash though, i did mention last weekend im sure we can find him a seat. ill try to find out though will be good to get everyone there.

Not too sure on the weather for the weekend though.
Cosmos Blue 1999 N/A T-bar. Mongoose exhaust, de-cat, Apexi induction with G5 bungs, 17" OZ record wheels with Falken 452's and 20mm spacers. Red Dot Grooved disks. Gorgeous kenwood 7035 double din screen with Kenwood TV Tuner, kenwood music keg hard drive, kenwood rear view camera. Race spec short shifter.

Topic author
TheRoadWarrior

Santapod campers..

Post by TheRoadWarrior »

Yeah weather looks iffy..

The way i'm going i'll need a jump seat too, having trouble getting my brakes sorted. Despite bleeding them through the pedal is still going to the floor before firming up.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”