Julian's JAE pics...

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Julian's JAE pics...

Post by Howlin_Mad »

lbeddowscbr wrote:Wasn't aimed at you HM, it is however double standards from admin and mods that delete and remove posts when they see fit even if there isn't good reason.
I didn't go jae because I've been in the process of moving to York which I would say is alot more important!
I actually agree with what you posted before I posted.
Someone said Julian probs won't be on again so what is the point In this thread. Its got out of control.

And no im not bang out of order, all of what i have said, i have witnessed on this forum so how's it out of order?!
I was going to PM this but changed my mind.

I HAVE been a Moderator on here in the past and stepped down for reasons I won't go into here. I can categorically say that before posts of a delicate nature are removed or edited, they discuss it in the Mods lounge. A little Mod Edit to a post is done off their own back impromptu normally and there will be an explanation, but on a more delicate topic, a discussion will be had before a decision is made and a collective opinion made.

Mod bashing is part and parcel of the job title. Hey, we all have jobs and hate decisions made from up the rungs of the ladder but we have to accept them. I stress my point once more, nothing is taken lightly having been a Moderator in the past, so I take offence that they are all Ban-Hammer happy, and that's why I think you were out of order.

Congrats on the move. York is a wonderful place and a you'll be on the edge of the most beautiful county this country has to offer. Although I'm blinkered being a Tyke :D

But ask any Mod or Admin, I'm probably high on their watch list and I'm I'm usually first to rock the boat knowing the edges of the boundries I can push, but I still respect what they do and meet up with all of them face to face as if I have an opinion I'll give it them on here and nose to nose quite happily if I'm unhappy with something :)

HM

MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Topic author
Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

This thread has run its course. This is detracting from the brilliant performance from the OC at JAE.

We didn't cheat, it was fair and square, there was probably a scales issue on the day for one of the clubs, as far as I and the team are concerned it is all above board.

The op has stirred things over here with just one post, that he probably won't look at again. This does nothing for us.

Chuck this gash thread in the trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

lbeddowscbr wrote:
And no im not bang out of order,
Nope. You're just a nobber.
Cheers.
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

d-peg
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by d-peg »

Still looking for the like button and I agree with VC ... You are a nobber

Lbeddows - this thread exists because YOU ASKED FOR IT. I split this off from my pictures as it was off topic - hint hint and all that..???

Make your mind up what you want?

Said me - the arrogant moaning "censored".

Night all
92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

Topic author
rover76

Post by rover76 »

Just nosed at this thread, my asumption is that the losing teams should have ate more weetabix.

:blink:

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jimi »

vanilla.coffee wrote:
lbeddowscbr wrote:
And no im not bang out of order,
Nope. You're just a nobber.
Cheers.
:rofl: :rofl:
My wife just came through to see what I was heehawing and laughing at :laughing

Gaz! wrote:This thread has run its course. This is detracting from the brilliant performance from the OC at JAE.

We didn't cheat, it was fair and square, there was probably a scales issue on the day for one of the clubs, as far as I and the team are concerned it is all above board.
I think your right Gaz, a fine place to draw a line under it.
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

chris
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by chris »

Howlin_Mad wrote:
lbeddowscbr wrote:Wasn't aimed at you HM, it is however double standards from admin and mods that delete and remove posts when they see fit even if there isn't good reason.
I didn't go jae because I've been in the process of moving to York which I would say is alot more important!
I actually agree with what you posted before I posted.
Someone said Julian probs won't be on again so what is the point In this thread. Its got out of control.

And no im not bang out of order, all of what i have said, i have witnessed on this forum so how's it out of order?!
I was going to PM this but changed my mind.

I HAVE been a Moderator on here in the past and stepped down for reasons I won't go into here. I can categorically say that before posts of a delicate nature are removed or edited, they discuss it in the Mods lounge. A little Mod Edit to a post is done off their own back impromptu normally and there will be an explanation, but on a more delicate topic, a discussion will be had before a decision is made and a collective opinion made.

Mod bashing is part and parcel of the job title. Hey, we all have jobs and hate decisions made from up the rungs of the ladder but we have to accept them. I stress my point once more, nothing is taken lightly having been a Moderator in the past, so I take offence that they are all Ban-Hammer happy, and that's why I think you were out of order.

Congrats on the move. York is a wonderful place and a you'll be on the edge of the most beautiful county this country has to offer. Although I'm blinkered being a Tyke :D

But ask any Mod or Admin, I'm probably high on their watch list and I'm I'm usually first to rock the boat knowing the edges of the boundries I can push, but I still respect what they do and meet up with all of them face to face as if I have an opinion I'll give it them on here and nose to nose quite happily if I'm unhappy with something :)

HM
Well said Kiz :clapping:

If anyone has a problem with the ways things are done then please PM one of us where we'll be pleased to give the explanation of why things have been done in the way they have, if you don't and just post anti-establishment posts then don't expect a decent response. There have been a lot of these recently and I thought we were getting over them again... obviously not...

Bored now

Return to “JAE pics and vids”