JUNE 06 - JAPSHOW After Math!!! :D

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Steve

Re: JAPSHOW After Math!!! :D

Post by Steve »

looks like it was a goodun as usual - gutted i couldnt get the day off in the end....

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by rhon »

Luco.......... was it you trying to get rid of the flies that were on your bumper?
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Topic author
Luco

Post by Luco »

Lol, no i didn't go :D .

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15

Post by rhon »

hmmmm

if anyone was there if they can pm me their reg no, and email addy I'll email their pics across later
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Portgordon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8

Post by Portgordon »

vanilla.coffee wrote:Thanks Kirsty for everything. Unsung hero of the day, nice to finally meet you.
Ever so sorry you thought I was a girl before you met me :wink: :)

Pics shortly.... 8)
VC - I actually thought you were female for ages too :oops: I think it's because of your Avatar..... :oops: Got to say though, you're like a sniper with a camera - perfect shot every time. Bootiful pics ;)

Looks like you guys had a cracking time 8)

Topic author
iceikle

Post by iceikle »

Hi Guys/Gals,

I just want to apologise for not being able to talk to some of you lot who was at the stand having a drink about 1.30pm. I was the one in the black tubby trying to squeeze past one of you. I planned to come back after the blast down the track to talk and finally meet you lot. But got in to a misunderstanding with the mrs and left earlier than expected. Sorry to have looked rude. I really wanted to finally meet you lot. :(

Thanks Kirsty for a great day!! :P

My car is the black one with the scoop.

Topic author
Sambo.

Post by Sambo. »

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

Sambo. wrote:Some more piccys

http://www.simon-cooper.net/?p=56
Cool vids of the jet car Simon :th:
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

Topic author
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

I've created a new page on my site under the images/events section.

Feel free to check them out :D

http://www.car13.net/

Topic author
N1RRK

Post by N1RRK »

Just got bloody knackered seemed to have go the longest way home! Cheers Kirsty for the suage roll 4 breakfast and all the organising your a star.

Good to meet everyone cant make JAE so hat was my instead of hope to see u all at local meets in the future!

Cheers

Rob

Topic author
kirsty

Post by kirsty »

Loving the pics Sambo and cantfindausername! :D

Topic author
daybu

Post by daybu »

Cracking weekend,

thanks to all that made it possible. Great turnout both on the stand AND the camping side... a lot more happy campers than last year!

Some pricless pics are bound to be floating around, I know Matt (roadwarrior) has one of Gaz on the ride that finished him off! Superb. Sorry I didn't get to meet/talk to all of you, but i'm sure to soon :wink:

Looking forward to JAE, & some more lazy days in the sun!

Daybu
(aka Ian!)

Topic author
teamshocknick

Post by teamshocknick »

was cool to meet sum of you today had a mini shoot with navs when he came ova

Last edited by teamshocknick on 25/06/06 20:14, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
barryG

Post by barryG »

Thanks for a superb day, only came Sunday with the wife and she really enjoyed it too. Chatted to a couple of peeps, but just got engrossed walking about etc! Sorry I never really met anyone, but dont know you guys yet, hope to meet again someplace!!! I had the green Rev3 at the end of the line, last car left on the stand when we got back at 5.30! Brilliant turnout of 2s, loved it all.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”