Track Rod Ends - Same across GE and GTE?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
RickMcRick

Track Rod Ends - Same across GE and GTE?

Post by RickMcRick »

Are the track rod ends between the GE and the GTE the same? The only difference being PAS and non PAS??

I think I've tracked the part number down to 45503-19145 (could be wrong) which Toyodiy says is the same for all MK2s Jap and Euro 89-99, but as stated above, I'm sure there is a difference with PAS. (Again I could be wrong, the PAS and non PAS part look the same, just different prices).

Fensport seem to sell the same part for both cars, but they don't list a part number, so can't be 100% sure.

Many thanks in advance.

MRturboTom
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6
MR2's Owned: 9

Re: Track Rod Ends - Same across GE and GTE?

Post by MRturboTom »

Pas and non pas iirc is different, all sw20 same otherwise
'94 Mk2 Rev 3 GT-S 295 fwhp @1.2 bar
'93 Mk2 Rev 2 GT-S 296 fwbhp @ 0.9bar

Topic author
littlemisstubby

Post by littlemisstubby »

The 45503-19145 is for the rack end Rick. They do differ between the PAS and non PAS racks but the track rod ends (45046-19195 RH, 45047-19075 LH) are the same. :)

The PAS rack end is 45503-19145 and the non PAS is 45503-19165. :)

Topic author
RickMcRick

Post by RickMcRick »

Many thanks to both of you.

I'll order the part and the car will be back in tip top shape by next weekend.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”