New wheels

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
LukaHarris

New wheels

Post by LukaHarris »

Finally after a long, long time i have got new wheels, so i thought i would put some pics up.
They are advan's (were for sale in the classifieds for a while) 7.5jj front 8jj rear with toyo pxt1r 205/45/16 and michelin pilot sport cup 225/50/16 rear. tyres fitted and balenced for free (big thanks to mike down at vauxhalll) D1 wheel nuts, new spigot rings and just center caps to get now all for under £500!!!!! Have never driven the tubby hard in the corners before as the old tyres could not take it, but what a difference these have made :th:

Tinker2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: New wheels

Post by Tinker2 »

Very nice Luke they look proper nice :th: I was wondering what you would end up with, i take it this means its def no longer for sale. Good choice ;)
1990 Rev1 GLimited T-Bar Black = Gone but not forgotten
1998 Rev5 N/A Cosmos Blue = Sold
1995 Rev3 GT-S T-Bar Goodwood Green =

Topic author
LukaHarris

Post by LukaHarris »

yeah i was close to it again the other day lol, but after the rolling road day, now these its starting to grow on me again :D got some more things in the pipeline so keep an eye out on this car :search:

Tinker2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Tinker2 »

Yep you should be proud of the rr day, for a virtually stock car it pushed very good figures :th: You going to join us on the third Sunday run this month ?
1990 Rev1 GLimited T-Bar Black = Gone but not forgotten
1998 Rev5 N/A Cosmos Blue = Sold
1995 Rev3 GT-S T-Bar Goodwood Green =

Topic author
LukaHarris

Post by LukaHarris »

will have to see near the time i think. sound good though :th:

Topic author
James_mk2

Post by James_mk2 »

Very good looking wheels :th:

Topic author
Janus

Post by Janus »

:th: :th: :th:
Very nice!!!

Topic author
MangoMan

Post by MangoMan »

Very nice indeed! Also love the look of the rear tyres..... Look good and racey!

Nice one.

Ciao.

Topic author
LukaHarris

Post by LukaHarris »

yeah the bloke gave them free with the wheels, they have a slight stretch to them but carnt really see it in the picture.

Topic author
BlackIce2

Post by BlackIce2 »

Look good fella , and the red nuts

Topic author
LukaHarris

Post by LukaHarris »

glad some1 like my nuts :laughing

Topic author
Kitsan

Post by Kitsan »

Luke they look awesome. Can't wait to see them in the flesh at a meet soon. Nice one.

Topic author
MGMgrand

Post by MGMgrand »

Darn they do look good but space needs must so I am glad someone is getting some good use.

Also glad you like the rear tyres they are awesome in terms of grip and allow you to put the power down well :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”