Double DIN REV5 issue

This section is for technical Q & A only - any other threads will be deleted/moved. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Tracxs
Years of MR2 Ownership: 9
MR2's Owned: 4

Double DIN REV5 issue

Post by Tracxs »

Hi Guys,

Bought a Double DIN of eBay but what didn't realise it came from a Japanese import been told by a friend who works on radios that it is passive system?? And car would have to be rewired..Is there anyway that I can use this on my standard UK spec REV5
    NA

chefey

Re: Double DIN REV5 issue

Post by chefey »

Have a look in know your 2, I will check, I think I have some wiring diagrams stashed away somewhere, :)

madbasshunter
    Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
    MR2's Owned: 10

Re: Double DIN REV5 issue

Post by madbasshunter »

What system has your rev5 got passive or active? Pop the stereo out and put up a picture of the plug and pop up a picture of the back of your new stereo for us please.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “ICE”