replace a 4age with a 2zzge - advice

Considering a turbo or V6 conversion then use this forum
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Steve-M-UK
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: replace a 4age with a 2zzge - advice

Post by Steve-M-UK »

IanC wrote:I thought about a mk3 as heard (again could be misleading) but from other sites people saying its a very easy swap into a mk3? However I have only ever owned mk1 and mk2's.

I had a slight change of plan now anyway, I was looking for mr2's for sale within 30 miles of my house, and spotted a cosmos blue rev 5 t bar going cheap with tax and test. Went for a look and now its on my driveway, cost just £1k but it does need a clutch putting in!

Very happy with it for now, but means mk1 plans are on hold (I am still going to keep an eye out for a good one though)

cheers
It is a very easy swap, myself and some friends did mine over a few days and touch wood it's been reliable ever since bar the che manifold which cracked.
Hope you enjoy your new purchase 8-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

2zz-gze build ,Eaton m62 supercharger install in progress
I survived the highland drive....bring on 2013

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Engine Conversions”