General service items?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
rev4turbomonster
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6

Re: General service items?

Post by rev4turbomonster »

what about a turbo kit might get you down quicker lol

in all seriousness what about a coolant change and brake fluid change

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

I am getting mine highlighted for the trip to JAE at a special salon near where I live.

For yours Mark...

Try to avoid daily washing. The sebaceous glands are overstimulated, secreting more grease onto the hair. This creates a vicious circle where the more you wash is the greasier it becomes.

Another problem with regular washing is that although the roots are greasy the rest of your hair is stripped of oil and the ends become dry and brittle. Use a mild ph-balanced shampoo and wash hair without rubbing the scalp too much. Only apply conditioner to the mid and ends rather than at the roots.

Watch your diet. Oily and fatty foods can contribute to greasy skin and scalp. Best of all is to use those days when you're at home to give your hair a rest from
daily washing. Try using a children's shampoo as these are often mild enough for greasy hair.
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

m0jo

Post by m0jo »

spark plugs?

iLogik

Post by iLogik »

Spark plugs, give the maf sensor a clean, washer fluid?

iLogik

Post by iLogik »

LoL i aint touching it, I fitted some spigot rings, went to paint the TTE heat shield, and undone one of the bolts and it snapped off. This is the reason I pay garages lol.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”