Just had a lovely afternoon in The Lakes with Tara and Steve

For all your MR2 adventures
Please remember that racing on the public highway is both dangerous and illegal.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Wabbitkilla
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 1

Just had a lovely afternoon in The Lakes with Tara and Steve

Post by Wabbitkilla »

We're having some lovely days outside of summer and today was glorious.

Great fun with Tara and Steve, Skipton -> Devil's Bridge -> Ambleside -> Kirkstone pass -> Patterdale (3 lamb shanks please, yum) ->Pooley Bridge -> M6 -> A65 -> Skipton and TaTa for today :cheeky:

Nearly spoiled by an idiot in a Golf on the A65 in the dark but I think he got a not-so-subtle message :cheeky:

"It's a quiet road - except for the traffic"

Bluesmoke

Re: Just had a lovely afternoon in The Lakes with Tara and S

Post by Bluesmoke »

Sounds great Nik. Wish I could have come! Been to MK for my Enkeis today. Hopefully not too long now until I can join in :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Steve-M-UK
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Just had a lovely afternoon in The Lakes with Tara and S

Post by Steve-M-UK »

Had a great day too nik, the fool in the golf was a lunatic and deserved to be locked up. Who would have thought the weather would be so great this late in the year.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
2zz-gze build ,Eaton m62 supercharger install in progress
I survived the highland drive....bring on 2013

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “The Spirited Driving Chronicles”