Meets

A place to post Monthly meets, mini meets or any social events.

Moderators: Ripley, toymr2

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
akz47

Meets

Post by akz47 »

Hi,

Is the scotland monthly / weekly meet still occuring?

Thanks

Andy

Topic author

Re: Meets

Post by Guest »

akz47 wrote:Hi,

Is the scotland monthly / weekly meet still occuring?

Thanks

Andy

yes,there is a meet/run first Sunday of every month and now as the longer evenings are here we will be having some evening meets as well

Topic author
akz47

Post by akz47 »

nice keep me posted i am interested in attending. they still in dundee?

Thanks

Topic author
GeorgeL

Post by GeorgeL »

Think they are staggered all over the place buddy. Although if my memory serves me i think there used to be a group that regularily met in dundee aswell.

quite a big group of members are touring around Scotland this weekend... started this morning. I met up with them all last night at Dunbarton. Fantastic meet.

Think there will be lots of Scotland meets though buddy. Spoke to Ann (Ripley) The regional rep last night and i know based on that, we will have loads of meets :) this summer

Topic author
akz47

Post by akz47 »

nice 1, im in erskine so will occasionaly check the scotland tab on the forums. be nice to atleast attend 1 as i have never been before, would be nice to get some advice and see others 2's

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 2 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Scotland”