wheel paint match

Use this forum to find out what fits and to share fitment information and images.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
cracker

wheel paint match

Post by cracker »

Ok im interested in getting my lexus is200 wheels refurbed, ive found this company in blackpool who offer a part exchange service.

http://www.pxwheels.com/

The only problem is that they do not powder coat the centre caps for the wheels, so whats the point in this service then?

If i got the wheels done in either gloss black, anthracite or silver what would the chances be of me been able to get an exact match of the paint to paint the centre caps my self?

I did ask them if they could supply me with a paint code or a ready mixed tin but they said the couldnt.

Cheers

Cracker

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Wheels and Tyres”